Fineotex is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001 : 2018 certified Public Listed Company. We are listed in the stock change (Bombay Stock Exchange & National Stock Exchange) Fineotex has been recognized as “Star Export House” with a market capital of USD 150 million (Jan 2018)
Since 2011, we have had a technical collaboration with well-known European founded specialty chemical manufacturing company, Biotex. The state-of-art plant is located in Malaysia and is maintained as per global standards. Our European JV partner, Biotex is now a proud System Partner of Bluesign.
Fineotex produces 43,000 MTS/year in India and Malaysia covering the entire range of specialty textile chemicals, offering the concentrated version and also supplying to most of the well-known Multinational Companies worldwide. Our GMP certified, accredited by Global Certification & Inspection Services UK LTD plants are situated in Navi Mumbai and Selangor in Malaysia and meet the global standards.
Fineotex is the only textile chemical company in India to be listed on The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) and has been ranked amongst India’s Top 1000 Companies (on the basis of Mcap) . Several well-known mutual funds/ investment houses like Reliance Wealth are holding stakes in our company.
We are exporting to 60 countries around the globe. Innovation, Sustainability and continuous growth are the key drivers of our 40 years of journey in textile chemistry. Our company has been recently accredited with an approval of Screened Chemistry product which has enhanced our constant endeavor to be an environment friendly product. We also have SA 8000 (Social Accountability Management System) certification for exhibiting our Efficiency and Ethical working. Recently, Fineotex is also ZDHC (Zero Discharge Hazardous Chemical) Gateway certified and registered nominated supplier.
Fineotex has been accredited with number of accolades from various well-known institutes, we have been recognized amongst the 25 Fastest growing Chemical Companies of India by a well renowned, The CEO Magazine June 2018. We are voted as The Fastest Growing Company in Chemical Manufacturing Sector by IPF at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on December 20, 2017.
HOW SUPPLIERS ARE MANAGING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS.
- With the Corona-virus crisis continuing to impact society, what role do you see private label suppliers playing?
Ans: In current Corona-virus crisis maximum Companies try to tie up with private label suppliers for delivery of products and services. Maximum Companies don’t want to take risk to setup his own factory. They only want to encash his brand name. So If any Private label suppliers want to capture this market, they have to maintain following things:
- Proper commitment to full fill the task
- Improve the manufacturing unit facility
- Right time delivery
- Proper supply chain management
- Proper after sales service
- Do you see this as an opportunity to further increase the share of private labels in key essential categories?
Ans: Yes in Corona-virus crisis maximum companies wants to introduce new categories i.e.infection control product categories, Kitchen hygiene, washroom hygiene, personal hygiene product categories.
- Any measures adopted to ensure there is not much shortage in supply of essential goods?
Ans: Below measures should be adopted for proper SCM systems in current situation
- Systematic ROL ( Re order Level) adaptation and implementation.
- Maintain proper supply chain system.
- Regular follow up with Raw material suppliers
- Keep minimum 20% extra RM and PM materials
- Regular follow up with Transporter for proper delivery to the clients.
- Have you introduced any new product categories to meet existing demand?
Ans: We already introduced Hand Sanitizer and Surface Disinfectant, also we are going to introduce Disinfectant Spray, Toilet Seat Cleaner, Veritable Sanitizer, Antibacterial Hand wash etc
- As the situation improves, what advice do you have for the private label industry?
Ans: When the situation will improves all private label industries should focus to develop some new unique products which can attract the companies to full fill the consumer needs.