Organico Beverages undertake contract manufacturing and co-packaging of Carbonated and Non Carbonated Beverages. Our aim is to aim to change the scenario of private labelling in beverages by providing right technical expertise as well as timely and cost-effective solutions while keeping in mind hygienic processing standards.
We are a part of Group Company consisting of Global Manufacturers & Suppliers of smart and innovative Process Technology and Equipments, for Food, Beverage & Dairy Industry with an expertise of over 35 Years.
We conveniently formulate new and emerging products, to make & build your beverage idea into reality. We can develop and co-pack various variants of beverages like:
- Ready to Drink Beverages
- Fruit Drinks
- Carbonated Drinks
- Energy Drinks
- Low-Calorie Drinks
- Nectar Based Drinks
- Functional Drinks
- Herbal Drinks
- Zero Sugar Drinks
Come, join us in this journey to take your product from the “Bench to the Shelf”.
HOW SUPPLIERS ARE MANAGING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS.
- With the Corona-virus crisis continuing to impact society, what role do you see private label suppliers playing?
Ans: The CoronaVirus Crisis’ impact is going to last for months if not a year or two. There is an increasing trend towards preference of private label products due to accessibility and availability locally over and above national brands. Plants/brands that have easy access to major markets will see lesser impact as compared to others as this crisis has led to a supply side shock especially for necessities. Discretionary spending has reduced and India has anyway always been price sensitive – if products are developed and supplied keeping these things in mind, private label companies as well as brands marketing these products will be able to ride this crisis through.
- Do you see this as an opportunity to further increase the share of private labels in key essential categories?
Ans: There are always opportunities in Crisis and a true entrepreneur makes the most out of it. We are already seeing a rise in share of private label Sales in E-commerce Grocery Stores and I see a lot of Hyper Local Opportunities with the key being access to a major market. I also see a reluctance/hesitancy in outright major expenditures in the near future and people opting for soft launches by going for the co-packing / private label route near their key target markets. If they manage to give good Quality, Value for money products they are going to have major advantages in the future.
- Any measures adopted to ensure there is not much shortage in supply of essential goods?
Ans: Currently there is a major supply side disruption. For brands to avoid adverse impact to Sales in such situations and in case there are lockdowns in the future (They are predicting a second wave of the Virus spread just like the influenza in the early 1900s, there is already one in China) they should opt for private label manufacturers closer to their major target markets.
- Have you introduced any new product categories to meet existing demand?
Ans: There has been an increasing demand for “Immunity” centric products that address the consumers most pressing concern – Their Health. We see a rise in drinks that have curcumin, ginger etc. We have a few Work in Progress product bundles ready for collaboration with interested parties.
- As the situation improves, what advice do you have for the private label industry?
Ans: Re-strategies. Adapt. And Persevere. Opportunities are aplenty – let’s make the most of them!
SUPPLIERS SHARE STORIES FROM FRONT LINES
Frontline workers are the backbone of our business. We ensure that they are healthy and we deliver your product on time.
We follow all the government laws while we resume our daily work, to protect our workers in this COVID-19 crisis we follow guidelines:
- We make sure that proper distance is maintained between 2 people while entering the plant and we do temperature checks/ scan each and every worker before entering in the plant.
- We make sure that the plant is sanitized completely before we resume our work.
- We make sure every employee mandatorily uses sanitizer, masks, head caps & gloves before working.
- A proper distance is maintained between two employees while working in the plant.
- We ensure each and every vehicle is sanitized thoroughly before delivering the product to the customer.
Beside such guidelines we also take written undertaking from workers about their health, symptoms faced if any and even their families. We also empower our workers by clearly communicating with them and provide information about our production goals while keeping the plant hygiene and their health in mind.